Terms and Policies
From Extra Lunch Money Wiki
By using or accessing Extra Lunch Money, you agree to this Statement of Terms and Policies as outlined by this document.
The quick overview:
- ExtraLunchMoney, Off Elm Park Ltd. is an UK Company
- Users on ELM (Extra Lunch Money) are classified into 1) Service Providers (sellers) and 2) Job Buyers (buyers).
- Sellers post the types of custom or pre made goods they want to sell. These could be movies, pictures, cam shows or physical goods. These are known as "Jobs".
- Only registered users can post and buy jobs. Registration is free, but to use the website USERS MUST BE OVER 18 YEARS OLD.
- By using the site you certify that you are 18 years of age or older
- Jobs do not have to include nudity, but it's encouraged as there are fewer places to safely sell these types of products
- Unless specified sellers and providers retain the rights to the content sold and grant buyers a license to use
- Solicitation and inappropriate user contact will get your account banned
- Your account will be permanently deleted if you don't use it within a year and all credits forfeited
- Only verified sellers are allowed to sell content on ELM. How to Become a Verified_Product/Service Provider
- ELM reserves the right to only verify and approve sellers they feel are right for the community
- ELM uses a virtual currency system called Credits. When sellers create Jobs they choose the number of credits to charge.
- Buyers user Credits to purchase Custom Jobs, purchase Download Now products, and to fund escrow payments and tips.
- Buyers pay on average of $1 = 1 credit .
- When buyers order Custom Jobs credits are deducted from their account and held by ELM until job is completed. After completion Credits are transferred to the seller.
- When a Download Now product is purchased Credits are immediately transferred to the seller's account.
- Escrow payments act like Custom Jobs in that Credits are deducted from buyers accounts and held by ELM until completion.
- Sellers may withdraw money from their ELM accounts using a valid Payoneer account according to the terms outlined below (100 credits = $65).
- If a Job order is canceled and no products were delivered, the buyer’s account will be credited with his credits from the canceled transaction.
- Products must be delivered via our system unless the files are too large and stored on an external system in which case the link to that file will also be delivered via our messaging system.
- You account and related i.p. addresses can be suspended and funds withheld indefinitely if fraud or illegal activities are suspected. Any data collected in the usage of this website can also be used for any fraud investigation.
Custom Job and Instant Download Guidelines
- All custom job and instant download products are reviewed for approval before being published on the site
- We reserve the right to suspend or delete jobs or products that don't meet our guidelines or include anything listed in our prohibited content section
- Any Instant Download product sold on the site must be complete when a user purchases it. This means when a buyer is to purchase a product they must get everything promised in the job (ie it can be "buy now and I'll send you the other half"... type product)
- By creating jobs and products you certify that you are in the content and any other individual featured is over the age of 18 years.
- Upon account removal / deletion, your credits are forfeited indefinitely.
- When a buyer orders a Job or sends an Escrow payment, the seller will be notified by email.
- Sellers are required to meet the delivery duration they stated when they created their Job or negotiate a new and agreed upon duration with the Buyer. Failing to do so will permit the buyer to cancel the order thus reducing the seller’s rating.
- Buyers and sellers can mutually cancel orders with no adverse effect to their ratings.
- Sellers can cancel orders anytime but this can affect the seller’s rating.
- To protect sellers' identities ELM recommends not sharing personal contact information with Buyers. Be aware that if Job related disputes arise ELM won't be able to help if there isn't a record of it on the site.
- All Job related communication (including the delivery of jobs) must be done using ELM's messaging system. Failure to do so risks losing your account.
- Do NOT post jobs that are: copyrighted material, illegal content (ie bestiality), etc... Again failure to do so will result in account being banned.
- If you plan to sell physical goods make sure that whatever you sell complies with local laws. ELM is not responsible for anything sold through our website.
- Please understand that due to the nature and content of ELM that ELM will monitor communications and transaction on the site. ELM has final say on what does and doesn't belong on the site.
Work delivery and communications
- Be sure to scan files for malware and viruses during the course of using the site. ELM is not responsible for any damages that occur to your system from files and content transferred through our system.
- Seller must deliver completed job files using the ELM messaging system under the "Deliver Completed Work" option listed in the Seller Control Panel
- Once work is delivered, the buyer has 3 days to respond before the purchase is marked complete.
Reporting Problematic Buyers or Users
Please contact us if believe an ELM user is using your content that violates your intellectual property or copyrights. This could be a buyer using jobs they purchased for commercial purposes when it was supposed to be only for personal use. Or it could be a user using your images to promote their own website or service.
To report a violation please email info@extralunchmoney and include the following information:
- Your username
- The username of the offending ELM user
- Your complaint
- The content or job that is being misued
- Any other supporting documenation.
After receiving a complaint we will investigate and determine whether to warn, suspend, or terminate the user's ELM account. Keep in mind we can only control what happens on our website and can't guarantee or promise getting content removed from other websites.
Seller payout info
- Current payout methods include Payoneer, Bank Transfer, Check, and Wire Transfer
- Currently 1 credit is equal to $0.60 or sellers get 60%. However if a seller becomes Seller Plus the rate goes to 65%
- Payout will occur weekly and you must have the minimum number of credits before a payout will occur the amount varies depending on the payout method
- Your profile can only be associated with 1 Payoneer account at a time.
- If your account has suspicious activity such as a non verified profile, copyrighted material, odd instances of jobs or photos on your profile or work, messages to users that do not follow our guidelines or material that may lead us to believe you are not the person you say you are and not acting in good faith, we will hold your money until this has been resolved.
- If a buyer ordered a job or product within 24 hours and is discovered to be fraudulent, expect all proceeds and credits to be reversed on the products or jobs he purchased.
- In cases where fraudulent activity has occurred or chargebacks have occurred (ie a user purchases credits on the system, spends them, and then calls the credit card company to dispute them) the seller will not have to incur these losses (ie sellers still will get paid). This is not the case if fraud is discovered within 24 hours of the order. However, if it is discovered the seller is involved with fraudulent activity we reserve the right to withhold or deduct credits in the amount that was fraudulently charged. For more details on chargebacks and fraud read this (http://extralunchmoney.com/wiki/FAQ_for_Service_Providers#Chargebacks_and_Fraud)
- We reserve the right to change the terms of payout
- For additional info please refer to the Seller Payout Information page
We encourage sellers to be creative in what and how they sell, however the following types of jobs or content for sale will not be permitted. Any violation risks having your account banned:
- Content that involves any sexual acts, simulated or real, related to underage (under 18 years of age) persons
- Content that involves extreme violence, bestiality, incest, snuff, scat or the elimination of any bodily waste on another person, mutilation, or rape
- Content that involves animal abuse
In accordance with our banking and payment processing partners there are certain words that can not be publicly visible on ELM. Jobs or products using these words will not be approved.
- Force, Rape, Sleep, Hypnotize, Hypno, Brutal, Torture, Violent, Abuse, Humiliation
ELM reserves the right to edit or delete descriptions, titles, and requests that don't follow our acceptable word list.
Ordering Custom Jobs and Download Now Products
- Jobs may only be purchased using ELM Credits (Approximately 1 Credit = $1).
- ELM credits are purchased through our site in bundles of 10, 25, 50, 100, or 150 Credits (purchase Credits).
- Your identity is kept anonymous at all times. Do not request or provide personal communication information related to sales of products outside of ELM of any sort or you will be banned, forfeiting and credits you have in the system.
- Offering to pay using any other method other than ELM’s system will cause you to be banned, forfeiting and credits you have in the system
- In case of a problem, try to resolve it with your seller. If you need further assistance, submit a request via our Feedback and Support page.
Respecting Copyright and Licensing Agreements
- You can promote seller's jobs and their user profile on your own websites, blogs, and sites that you control. When promoting content make sure to link back to either the seller's user profile page or the related job. Using content other than for promoting the seller and their content is prohibited (unless you have permission from the seller).
- At all times you should respect the seller's copyright and if requested by the seller you should remove content from a blog or site that you control
- If the seller has not given you permission to use a product you purchased for commercial purposes (ie only for personal use) do not violate this agreement
- At any time if ELM receives complaints, reports, or suspects any behavior which violates the sellers intellectual property rights or license agreements we reserve the right to warn, suspend, or terminate the offending user. Refunds will not be issued for partial credits remaining in your balance.
- At this time, ELM only offers the purchasing and selling electronic products or services that can be delivered through our system. Some examples of this includes photos, images, artwork, audio and video files.
We want to ensure everybody who uses ELM has a great experience. However, we can't make everyone happy so in these cases please refer to the below refund policy:
- Partial refunds can never be made, all refunds must be associated with a purchase ID on the payment gateway side.
- Credits can only be refunded for credits that were purchased and unused. For example, if you purchased 50 credits and didn't use any of them (including bonus credits) you can request a refund. However, if you purchased 50 credits used 10 credits we cannot refund you 40 credits worth.
- 10% of the purchase amount will be taken out of refunds to cover transaction costs, so please make sure you want to actually spend the credits before purchasing.
- Another example: You purchased 50 credits and received 52 because of the bonus credits. You spend 2 and then ask for a refund. You will be denied and not be refunded.
- Tips cannot be refunded. If you send a tip to another user and want that tip refunded you won't be able to. Once tips are sent they are final. However, the recipient can send you tip back. For more info please refer to Guide to Tipping
- In no circumstances will we refund you for products you are unsatisfied with. There is no guarantee regarding quality of products. You can negotiate with the sellers and speak with them about their personal guarantees, but that has nothing to do with ELM.
Solicitation and User Contact
Our staff monitors all communication that occurs on ELM. ELM is a marketplace to sell custom and pre-made digital content. We encourage open communication between buyers and sellers, however certain types of contact will face being banned from ELM:
- Solicitation of sellers or buyers with outside products or services.
- Offering alternative payment methods outside of ELM.
- Exchanging emails, instant messenger ID's, or phone numbers.
- Harassment of any sort to ELM community members.
- Offers of in-person meetings or prostitution.
- Requests to make content that involves any sexual acts, simulated or real, related to underage (under 18 years of age) persons or animals.
- Request to make content that involves extreme violence, incest, snuff, scat or the elimination of any bodily waste on another person, mutilation, or rape.
- Violation of ELM’s Terms of Service may get your account permanently blocked.
- Disputes should be handled between the buyer and seller or by contacting customer support.
- ELM reserves the rights to put any account on hold or permanently cancel accounts. Users with accounts on hold will not be able to sell or buy on ELM.
- All users (both buyers and sellers) must comply with their local laws (including obscenities laws, gambling laws, etc...) and is not responsible for the consequences for any violations.
- Terms of Service may change from time to time as we evolve. Users will be notified of the change either.
- You understand and agree that if you use ELM after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, ELM will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
- You grant ELM a license to use media (text, videos, and photos) uploaded to ELM for the describing yourself or describing products or services for promotional and marketing purposes. In NO case will your actual products be sold by ELM. Only media you use to describe yourself and what you are selling could be used.
- We encourage buyers and sellers to resolve conflicts among themselves. If for any reason this fails, users can contact ELM’s customer service department for assistance via our Feedback and Support page.
- Specifically relating to escrow disputes the ELM Admin team has final say as to which party (buyer or seller) should be transferred or returned payment. The escrow system as is was designed to prevent buyers or sellers from getting scammed or ripped off by individuals who don't pay what was agreed or don't deliver a product as discussed. ELM makes no guarantee that buyers will get exactly what they are looking for with respect to custom work. After reviewing a dispute the general guideline is as long as a seller delivers a product to the best of their ability ELM will side with the seller. However, in cases where the seller didn't deliver a product or didn't make an effort to deliver what was requested or agreed upon then ELM will side with the Buyer.
Ownership rights for purchased products
- Ownership and limitations: Unless clearly stated in the product (job) description text, when the work is delivered the job provider retains all copyright and intellectual property rights. Buyers when purchasing a product of a job are granted a license on how they can use the product. Currently the two types of licenses are commercial and personal use.
- Commercial license use: For products where a commercial license is selected the provider grants the buyer a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and in any media formats and through any media channels. This allows the buyer to use the product for commercial purposes. (example: online flyers, banners, advertisements, and websites). For more information on content license see Content License Options.
- Personal license use: For products where a personal license is selected the provider grants the buyer use only for personal use. This means the product cannot be used for other websites or other commercial purposes and only can be used for personal consumption. For more information on content license see Content License Options.
- The sellers further asserts that whatever information he received from the buyer, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the work to the buyer.
- By offering a service, the seller asserts that it has sufficient permissions to provide, sell or resell the service that they offer on ELM.
Registration and Accounts
- Minimum Age: To register and use ELM you must be 18 years or older
- Age verification: If a user is suspected or reported as being under 18 years of age we reserve the right to ask for verification of age. If user does not provide evidence of age we have the right to
delete their account and any content associated with the account
- One account only: each user is only allowed one active account. If multiple accounts have been created we reserve the right to remove accounts.
- Report Abuse: To report misuse of accounts or suspected under age users please use our Feedback and Contact form
Account Termination Information
- If you no longer wish to be a member on ELM send us an email at [email protected] with the subject "Remove My Account". Be sure to send the email from the email address you registered the account with (this way we can ensure you are who you say you are).
- In the case that you are a seller/provider who has has been banned if your credit balance is above 20 credits you can email us and we will payout your remaining balance before being banned.
- In the case that you are a content buyer who has been banned you maybe elegible for a partial refund for credits purchased.
- in the case that a user is caught participating in fraudulent activity all credits are forfeited and user's information will be handed to the proper authorities in addition to have their account terminated.
Copyright Disputes and Notification Procedure
It's important to remember that all content created on ELM is user generated content (UGC). ELM does not check all uploaded content for copyright violations, trademark infringements, and other rights violation. If you come across any content which you believe violates someone's rights than please send us an email at [email protected] Please also include proof of ownership. Any content which is in violation will be removed.
- United States: Extra Lunch Money LLC - 340 S. Lemon Ave #8989, Walnut, CA 91789
- United Kingdom: Off ELM Park LTD - 4 Cornwall Road, Herne Bay, Kent, CT6 7SY