Referral Incentive Program
From Extra Lunch Money Wiki
The referral incentive program rewards users with extra Credits who help bring in quality new sellers and buyers to join ExtraLunchMoney.com. We've designed the program so that any user can participate.
Who Can Participate
Anyone with a registered account is automatically eligible to participate in the referral program. You can be a seller or buyer and still earn extra credits.
What You Can Earn
There are three different ways to earn bonus Credits using the ELM referral incentive program. For each person you refer you earn:
- 20% of the amount of credits purchased (only first time purchase). Example: If they buy 100 credits you get 20 credits.
- 10 credits if the user becomes a verified seller and posts an approved job. The maximum you can earn is 50 credits (refer up to 5 sellers).
- 20% of the sale amount for the 1st job a seller you referred sells. Example: If the 1st job they sell is 50 credits you get 10 credits. You can do this for as many different sellers as you can refer.
Anytime you successfully refer a user or receive a referral bonus you will receive an email notification.
How to Get Started
- To get started with the referral program you need to have a registered and activated ELM account. If you don't have an account Register Now
- After you have a username and account you can start promoting ELM.
- To refer someone take any public extralunchmoney.com url and add the following to the END of the url ?ref_user=[your-username]. Example: If I want to promote my profile page and include my referral code I take my profile url (http://www.extralunchmoney.com/user/benic) and add the referral code (?ref_user=benic) to get http://www.extralunchmoney.com/user/benic?ref_user=benic
- In order to get proper attribution for referrals it's critical that when you promote ExtraLunchMoney.com that you use your personal referral link. When prospective users click this link and then sign up this link identifies that you referred them. If you don't use it we can't track who you referred and can't give you bonus credits.
- To copy your personal referral link, login to your account, click "Profile", then click "Edit". Under your public profile link you'll see your referral link.
- If you plan to link the user a a specific tab on your profile, place the hash value after the referral val
Note: if the user has not confirmed that hs is over 18, the confirmation box they have to click through may strip out the hash value (the ref_user will still remain).
We encourage users to be creative in where and how they promote their referral link. However, there are situations where we will not credit your account or potentially ban your account:
- Posting referral links in inappropriate websites. For example websites for minors or having anything to do with with individuals under the age of 18
- Posting referral links that can be interpreted as spam (ie if we receive complaints from webmasters or site owners about your link)
- Creating duplicate accounts is against our terms. Using a duplicate account as a "referral" will cause your account to be banned.
- If referral's come from different users that use your same i.p. address, you will not get the referral bonus and your account may be banned
- If you referred somebody that has multiple accounts on our system, you will not get the referral and all users involved may be banned (after admin review of the accounts involved)